Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

spørsmål om PVK

Recommended Posts

Hva heter stussen på toppen av PVK'en? noen kaller den for skorstein eller stuss, men synes det høres litt amatørmessig ut å kalle en bestanddel på PVK for skorstein. Har denne delen et ordentlig navn?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy